Countries A-Z:         A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | R | S | T | U | V | W | Y | Z
Add Bookmark Bright Future Dir.
 
Climate & Temperature > Cameroon > Douala Climate > Sunshine/ Daylight Hrs/ Day Length
Cameroon flag

Sunshine & Daylight Hours in Douala, Cameroon

  • Hours of sunshine in Douala range between 1:15 daily in August and 4:58 per day in April
  • The longest day of the year is 12:13 long and the shortest day is 11:46 long.
  • The longest day is 0:27 longer than the shortest day.
  • There is an average of 1274 hours of sunlight per year (of a possible 4383) with an average of 3:29 of sunlight per day.
  • It is sunny 29.1% of daylight hours. The remaining 70.9% of daylight hours are likely cloudy or with shade, haze or low sun intensity.
  • At midday the sun is on average 74.9° above the horizon at Douala.

Jan Feb Mar Apr May Jun Jul Aug Sep Oct Nov Dec Annual
Average Sunlight Hours/ Day 04:00 04:57 04:19 04:58 04:15 02:56 01:19 01:15 02:16 03:32 04:04 04:05   03:29
Average Daylight Hours & Minutes/ Day 11:54 11:59 12:05 12:12 12:17 12:20 12:19 12:14 12:08 12:01 11:55 11:53   12:00
Percentage of Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours 34 (66) 42 (58) 36 (64) 41 (59) 35 (65) 24 (76) 11 (89) 10 (90) 19 (81) 30 (70) 34 (66) 35 (65)   29 (71)
Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day (). 66 75.1 85.9 82.1 73.8 70.6 73.5 81.9 86.2 74.8 65.8 62.6   74.9

Hours of Sunshine & Daylight Nearby Douala, Cameroon

© 2009 - 2017 climatemps.com - Sitemap - Contact Us - Privacy Policy