| < September >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Douala in September is hot at 25.6 °C (78.08 °F).
- Afternoons can be very hot with average high temperatures reaching 28.6 °C (83.5 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally really warm with an average low of 22.7 °C (72.9 °F).
- The variation/ range of diurnal mean temperatures in September is 5.9 °C (10.6 °F).
- The weather in September is exceedingly wet with rain recurrently. A staggering 626mm (24.6in) of H2O accrues across on average 27 days.
- In September the blue above Douala is very dim with on average only 2:11 of splendid sunlight per day.
- The shortest day is 12:04 long and the longest day is 12:11 long with an average length of 12:08.
- There are approximately 9:49 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 18.2% of daylight hours and cloudy 81.8% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Douala September averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for September in Douala, Cameroon
Navigate to September Weather in Locations Surrounding Douala: