| < October >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Douala in October is hot at 26.1 °C (78.98 °F).
- Afternoons can be very hot with average high temperatures reaching 29.6 °C (85.3 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally really warm with an average low of 22.6 °C (72.7 °F).
- In October the range/ variation of diurnal average temperatures is 7 °C (12.6 °F).
- The weather in October is soggy with incessant rain. A wopping 409.7mm (16.1in) of liquid is transfered across on average 26 days.
- The blue above Douala is somewhat dreary with an average of merely 3:32 of intense sunshine daily.
- The shortest day is 11:58 long and the longest day is 12:04 long with an average length of 12:01.
- There are approximately 8:21 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 29.8% of daylight hours and cloudy 70.2% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Douala October averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for October in Douala, Cameroon
Navigate to October Weather in Locations Surrounding Douala: