| < November >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Douala in November is hot at 26.9 °C (80.42 °F).
- Afternoons can be very hot with average high temperatures reaching 30.6 °C (87.1 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally fairly hot with an average low of 23.2 °C (73.8 °F).
- The range/ variation of diurnal mean temperatures in November is 7.4 °C (13.3 °F).
- The weather in November is far from dry with rain sometimes. Some 133.9mm (5.3in) of fluid precipitates across an average of 16 days.
- The blue above Douala is somewhat dreary having on average a mere 3:56 of magnificent solar radiation daily.
- The shortest day is 11:54 long and the longest day is 11:58 long with an average length of 11:55.
- There are approximately 7:52 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 33.3% of daylight hours and cloudy 66.7% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Douala November averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for November in Douala, Cameroon
Navigate to November Weather in Locations Surrounding Douala: