| < May >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Douala in May is hot at 27.2 °C (80.96 °F).
- Afternoons can be very hot with average high temperatures reaching 31.2 °C (88.2 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally fairly hot with an average low of 23.2 °C (73.8 °F).
- In May the mean daily temperature variation/ range is 8 °C (14.4 °F).
- The weather in May is rather sodden with rain often. A hearty 271.6mm (10.7in) of fluid falls during on average 23 days.
- In May the blue above Douala is a little dull with on balance a modest 4:15 of intense sunlight per day.
- The shortest day is 12:15 long and the longest day is 12:19 long with an average length of 12:17.
- There are approximately 7:55 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 35% of daylight hours and cloudy 65% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Douala May averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for May in Douala, Cameroon
Navigate to May Weather in Locations Surrounding Douala: