| < March >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Douala in March is hot at 27.8 °C (82.04 °F).
- Afternoons can be very, very hot with average high temperatures reaching 32.1 °C (89.8 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally fairly hot with an average low of 23.5 °C (74.3 °F).
- The range/ variation of diurnal mean temperatures in March is 8.6 °C (15.5 °F).
- The weather in March is slightly wettish with rain sometimes. Around 168.4mm (6.6in) of fluid descends across an average of 16 days.
- In March the blue above Douala is a little dull having an average of a modest 4:19 of resplendent solar radiation per day.
- The shortest day is 12:02 long and the longest day is 12:08 long with an average length of 12:05.
- There are approximately 7:39 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 36.1% of daylight hours and cloudy 63.9% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Douala March averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for March in Douala, Cameroon
Navigate to March Weather in Locations Surrounding Douala: