| < June >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Douala in June is hot at 26.2 °C (79.16 °F).
- Afternoons can be very hot with average high temperatures reaching 29.4 °C (84.9 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally really warm with an average low of 22.9 °C (73.2 °F).
- The average daily temperature range/ variation in June is 6.5 °C (11.7 °F).
- The weather in June is sopping with rain time and again. A wopping 429mm (16.9in) of liquid is unloaded across an average of 24 days.
- In June the skies in Douala are gloomy having an average of a trifling 2:50 of splendid sunlight per day.
- The shortest day is 12:19 long and the longest day is 12:20 long with an average length of 12:20.
- There are approximately 9:23 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 23.2% of daylight hours and cloudy 76.8% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Douala June averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for June in Douala, Cameroon
Navigate to June Weather in Locations Surrounding Douala: