| < July >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Douala in July is fairly hot at 25.1 °C (77.18 °F).
- Afternoons can be hot with average high temperatures reaching 27.6 °C (81.7 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally really warm with an average low of 22.6 °C (72.7 °F).
- The mean diurnal temperature variation/ range in July is 5 °C (9 °F).
- The weather in July is totally sopping with endless rain. A staggering 694.6mm (27.3in) of fluid is laid down across on average 29 days.
- The skies in Douala are dismal with on balance just 1:19 of blazing sunlight per day.
- The shortest day is 12:17 long and the longest day is 12:20 long with an average length of 12:19.
- There are approximately 10:53 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 10.8% of daylight hours and cloudy 89.2% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Douala July averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for July in Douala, Cameroon
Navigate to July Weather in Locations Surrounding Douala: