| < January >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Douala in January is hot at 27.5 °C (81.5 °F).
- Afternoons can be very, very hot with average high temperatures reaching 31.7 °C (89.1 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally fairly hot with an average low of 23.3 °C (73.9 °F).
- In January the range/ variation of diurnal average temperatures is 8.4 °C (15.1 °F).
- The weather in January is dry with intermittent rain. A mere 35.5mm (1.4in) of water falls during an average of 8 days.
- The heavens above Douala are a little dull having on balance a mere 4:00 of glaring sunlight per day.
- The shortest day is 11:53 long and the longest day is 11:56 long with an average length of 11:54.
- There are approximately 7:47 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 33.9% of daylight hours and cloudy 66.1% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Douala January averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for January in Douala, Cameroon
Navigate to January Weather in Locations Surrounding Douala: