| < February >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Douala in February is very hot at 28.1 °C (82.58 °F).
- Afternoons can be very, very hot with average high temperatures reaching 32.3 °C (90.1 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally fairly hot with an average low of 23.9 °C (75 °F).
- The variation/ range of diurnal mean temperatures in February is 8.4 °C (15.1 °F).
- The weather in February is marginally dry with some rain. Only 63.6mm (2.5in) of H2O is discharged across on average 9 days.
- The heavens above Douala are slightly fair with on average a modest 4:30 of gorgeous solar radiation daily.
- The shortest day is 11:56 long and the longest day is 12:02 long with an average length of 11:59.
- There are approximately 7:21 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 38% of daylight hours and cloudy 62% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Douala February averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for February in Douala, Cameroon
Navigate to February Weather in Locations Surrounding Douala: