| < December >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Douala in December is hot at 27.2 °C (80.96 °F).
- Afternoons can be very hot with average high temperatures reaching 31.3 °C (88.3 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally fairly hot with an average low of 23.2 °C (73.8 °F).
- The variation/ range of diurnal average temperatures in December is 8.1 °C (14.6 °F).
- The weather in December is dry with intermittent rain. A mere 34.8mm (1.4in) of H2O is unloaded during on average 8 days.
- In December the skies in Douala are a little dull having on balance a mere 4:05 of blazing solar radiation per day.
- The shortest day is 11:53 long and the longest day is 11:54 long with an average length of 11:53.
- There are approximately 7:40 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 34.8% of daylight hours and cloudy 65.2% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Douala December averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for December in Douala, Cameroon
Navigate to December Weather in Locations Surrounding Douala: