| < August >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Douala in August is fairly hot at 24.9 °C (76.82 °F).
- Afternoons can be hot with average high temperatures reaching 27.3 °C (81.1 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally really warm with an average low of 22.8 °C (73 °F).
- The mean diurnal temperature range/ variation in August is 4.5 °C (8.1 °F).
- The weather in August is extremely soggy with endless rain. A staggering 754.6mm (29.7in) of liquid is discharged across on average 29 days.
- The heavens above Douala are dismal having on average just 1:15 of intense sunlight daily.
- The shortest day is 12:11 long and the longest day is 12:17 long with an average length of 12:14.
- There are approximately 10:52 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 10.4% of daylight hours and cloudy 89.6% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Douala August averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for August in Douala, Cameroon
Navigate to August Weather in Locations Surrounding Douala: