| < April >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Douala in April is hot at 27.6 °C (81.68 °F).
- Afternoons can be very, very hot with average high temperatures reaching 31.9 °C (89.4 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally fairly hot with an average low of 23.4 °C (74.1 °F).
- The variation/ range of diurnal average temperatures in April is 8.5 °C (15.3 °F).
- The weather in April is quite sopping with rain at intervals. A sizable 229.5mm (9in) of liquid is laid down across an average of 18 days.
- In April the skies in Douala are slightly fair having on balance a mediocre 4:48 of glaring solar radiation per day.
- The shortest day is 12:09 long and the longest day is 12:15 long with an average length of 12:12.
- There are approximately 7:16 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 39.8% of daylight hours and cloudy 60.2% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Douala April averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for April in Douala, Cameroon
Navigate to April Weather in Locations Surrounding Douala: